Lunatic Fringe

Stories from a hairstylist and girl about town

Friday, February 24, 2006

Hello!

My friends told me to start a blog because there are always weird people coming in to where I work. But now that I'm here, I'm not really sure what to write. I am a hairstylist and I'm always trying to help people look better. Sometimes people don't really care how they look. I just don't understand that. Why not be as beautiful as you can be? Everyone can be beautiful if they put the time and effort into it. Often when people are strange looking, there is a way to show off their most attractive feature or camoflage their bad features. Why be ugly when you can be the most beautiful you that you can be? Get the right clothes, makeup and hair, and you can be on American Idol! Well, I guess you'd have to be able to sing, but all I'm saying is everyone can look better with the right attitude and fashion tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home